Leigh has over 30 years of sales, marketing, strategy and people development expertise. His extensive experience with over 150 SME’s and blue chip organisations, enables him to get results in a very practical, down-to-earth and results focused manner. An expert in growing businesses, increasing sales, helping owners and directors overcome barriers to growth, Leigh operates in a manner that is non-judgmental, open minded and focused on moving his clients to action. Leigh uses his extensive business and consultancy experience to provide objectivity, motivation, creative solutions and personal support.
Examples of my current clients include Trimcraft Ltd who won the 2014 Nottinghamshire Small Business of the Year award at the Nottingham Post Business Awards and Deaf Alerter plc who have been shortlisted in the Midlands Family Business of the Year 2015 having been the crowned “Best Small Family Business” at the 2013 Family Business Awards. Deaf Alerter also won the “Excellence in Innovation” Category at Derbyshire’s Best Business Awards 2013
· Executive coach to a wide variety of business owners, directors and senior managers – overcoming barriers to performance.
· Business planning and strategy development for business growth.
· Consultative Sales trainer and coach
· DISC behavioural profiling trainer and advocate.
· Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team trainer and coach.
· Sales process and sales management development of key activities including, key account management, pricing, presentation skills, cold calling, effective questioning.
Managing Director – Printing with Akzo Nobel/Mason Graphics.
Sales & Marketing Director – Automotive paint aftermarket with Akzo Nobel.
Senior Consultant with Price Waterhouse Coopers.
Business Development Manager – Transport/Logistics with NFC.
Business Manager – Industrial Products/Manufacturing with BTR.
Since 2006 Leigh has run his own successful coaching business delivering business support to hundreds of business owners, directors and senior managers
BA Business Studies.
CMI Diploma in Business Support, awarded .
EBW (Emotions & Behaviours at Work) Advanced Facilitator.
Approved Growth Accelerator Coach.
Accredited DiSC profiler/trainer.